Lots of new products I’m testing out! Take a look:
And this is what I got…
Here’s the lowdown on what I used to create my “no makeup” look:
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation, P2,400. I’m liking this so far! I only used it on the sides of my cheeks to cover up my imperfections. Works well as a light concealer!
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow, P625. This was my fave since it’s a multi-tasker! I swept a blush brush horizontally across the bricks and it gave me a natural, gorgeous glow on my cheeks. I also used the three shades in the middle for my eyes, but added a hint of black to contour. Super light and quite bridal.
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast, P450. It didn’t smudge, it was long-lasting, and a swipe or two is all you need since it’s pigmented. I just wish it glided over my lids easily.
- MAC Studio Sculpt Lash. I’m a MAC girl, but I wasn’t too impressed with this. It gave my lashes intense volume (yay!) but without keeping the curl (boo!). The wand is like a comb, so I still need to use this more before I give a proper verdict.
- Maybelline Fashion Brow 24H Coloring Mascara in Yellow Brown, P359. I wanted to experiment with a lighter brow. I’m still undecided how I feel about it. I think I’ll have to blend this with a darker shade. It seems a bit too light for my hair. What do you think?
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in Pink Avenue, P165. The bright pink shade isn’t as vivid on my lips, but I really liked the innocent flush of color it left on my pout. Definitely a must for brides or first dates! I just didn’t like the intense scent—made me feel like I had cough syrup on my lips.
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé. I love that you can build the shine it leaves on your lips from a hint of sparkle to crazy glossy. Unfortunately, I’ve rummaged through my room and can’t find the tube! I’ll have to update this post with the exact shade soon (sorry!).
What do you think? Any products you want to try? Leave a comment and let me know! ♥
Bobbi Brown Available at Rustan’s Department Stores.
Covergirl Available at SM Department Stores.
Laura Mercier Available at Rustan’s Department Stores.
Maybelline Available at department stores.
Revlon Available at department stores.