I usually breakout around that time of the month (hormones, guys) or when I binge on junkfood. Although drinking this has helped lessen skin inflammations significantly, I like using this also.
I’ve been writing about this Korean brand a lot (their smudge-proof eyeliner is my fave!). I really like that they try to minimize the use of chemicals in their products. Take this pimple-fighting wonder, for example. It’s free from paraben, colorants, and mineral oil.
Once it’s on your skin, it melts and disappears. You can wear it with or without makeup and it won’t be obvious at all. Now for the info you’re really waiting for: Will it clear up your pimple overnight? In my experience, it will immediately stop the pimple from growing any bigger or getting angrier right away.
It’s not a major miracle worker, but it is my go-to skin savior. Some pimple-fighting creams are so harsh that they sting or leave a dry patch on your face for weeks. I feel like the Yadah cream helps your skin heal the blemish faster, but without disrupting your skin’s natural balance. Surprisingly, I like that a lot better because it’s not harsh on my skin.
More things I liked about it:
1. I only had to use it once a day for two or three days and then my pimple would go away. It even helped a few cystic ones stop and the kind of zit that has a nasty, yellow head.
2. I think if I used it twice a day, it would probably work faster. But it calmed down my skin so well, that I didn’t feel the urge to panic—or sched an emergency sesh with my facialist (yay for money and stress saved!).
3. It’s active ingredient is natural salicylic acid (often call Wintergreen Leaf Extract). It’s absorbed deep into follicles, naturally exfoliating the acne skin to restore its health. It’s also good for sensitive skin types.
4. It also contains green tea extract to help soothe skin. You’ll smell the refreshing scent when you put it on.
5. You don’t need to put a lot. Just a thin layer that’s enough to cover your pimple, so this tube will last you a long time.
And that’s it! Obviously, I’m digging it. It’s saved me from many pimple emergencies and it’s so affordable also. It’s sold-out at the online store of Beauty Bar already, so make sure you check out their branches to see if they have stock already! It must be that good!
Think you’ll give this zit buster a try? Post below and let me know! ♥